You must have a current library card to use the library services.
How to obtain a library card
- Must be an Oliver Springs resident
- Fill out an application in the library
- Provide a Tennessee Driver's License or Photo ID
- Bring proof of residency with post mark from last 30 days (Ex: Utility Bill)
- No Fee for Residents - $20.00 fee for non-residents
- Replacement cards can be obtained for $1.00
Books and magazines - limit 16 per account - due back 2 weeks from checkout
- DVD - limit 2 per household - due back 2 days from checkout
- Computer usage - limit 90 minutes / 30 minutes if waiting list
- Letter size copies $0.25 per page/Local faxes can be sent for $0.50 per entire fax
- $0.10 per day per book or magazine
- $0.50 per day per DVD
- Payment must be made in full before computers can be used or additional materials can be checked out.
- Cardholders are responsible for all overdue fees, and or costs for lost, stolen or damaged materials.
- Children under the age of 14 years staying at the library must be accompanied by an adult
- Internet users under 18 must have a signed permission slip on file.
- Library cards are required to us computers